- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Charles Lollar
For Charles Lollar, the best thing the next governor of Maryland can do is cut taxes to make the state friendly for businesses and promote job growth.
NAME: Charles Lollar.
Republicans running for Maryland governor repeatedly compared state government to a business during their fifth debate on Thursday, likening the role they are seeking to that of a corporate executive.
Charles Lollar has filed to run in the Republican primary for governor with his new running mate, Kenneth Timmerman.
Run for the hills. Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. has incurred the wrath of the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), which has condemned him for serving hot dogs to troops returning home from combat tours, during an appearance on Comedy Central's "The Colbert Report."
Both Harford County Executive David Craig and Charles County businessman Charles Lollar say they would work to phase out the state's income tax.
Lollar, who is running in the GOP primary for governor, says cutting taxes is his chief concern.