- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
- Aaron Hernandez, ex-Patriot, on prison life: ‘I’m way less stressed in jail’
- Man pulled from water believed to be disgraced D.C. cop
- Kabul airport hit by suicide bomber who targeted NATO gate
Charles M. Blow
Latest Charles M. Blow Items
If you had any doubt about the prejudicial attitude of the media toward George Zimmerman, you only needed to read or listen to the vitriol directed toward him and the Florida jury that acquitted him of killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
For an 8-footer with a lot of yellow feathers and a bird's brain, Big Bird is a fellow with a lot of friends in medium-high places. President Obama even has commissioned a campaign commercial taking Mitt Romney to task for treating the bird with something less than reverence.