- Gas blast destroys 2 N.Y. buildings; 6 people dead
- 2 dead after driver hits them at Texas festival
- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Charles Padgett
A federal judge is weighing the government's request to require a suspect in beard- and hair-cutting attacks against fellow Amish in Ohio to hire a private attorney.
Chief Padgett said Ms. Moore had been drinking before she was hit, but it's not clear how much.
Chief Padgett said Mr. Olson knew his mother had been hit, but he wasn't sure whether the son knew she had died.