- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
Latest Charles Rivkin Items
France has summoned U.S. Ambassador Charles Rivkin to address claims that the National Security Agency has spied on millions of French citizens, authorities said on Monday.
The diplomatic guessing game that comes with every president's second term is sweeping swank salons from Washington to Hollywood, as big-time Obama supporters gossip about who is expected to get the coveted titles of Mister Ambassador or Madam Ambassador.
Fifty years ago this week, a young American president traveled to France on his first state visit. But his three-day trip was overshadowed by his beautiful wife, who charmed the French and endeared herself to the frosty French leader, Charles de Gaulle.