- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
Latest Charles Schumer Items
A pilot program is set to begin later this month that will allow New York-bound trucks to be inspected in Canada.
Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
American athletes in Sochi are facing breakfast without their team-sponsoring Greek yogurt, thanks to a bureaucratic web of international trade negotiations.
Complaints about nuisance sales calls have risen sharply across New York and the nation because of robocalling, U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer said Wednesday.
The Herald-Times. Feb. 4, 2014
U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer of New York is calling on the Russian government to allow Chobani Greek yogurt to be delivered to Sochi (SOH'-chee) for U.S. Olympic athletes and NBC Studios employees.
Senators Charles Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand say they've successfully petitioned the U.S. Department of Agriculture to use $11.5 million to buy concord grape juice for use in domestic nutrition programs such as school lunches.
Some of New York City's leading politicians celebrated Super Bowl silliness by riding down a giant slide set up in Times Square with the NFL commissioner and the owners of the Jets and Giants.
U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer says federal authorities are releasing $50.6 million more to provide home heating aid to New Yorkers.