- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Charles Tillman
Kyle Fuller thinks he is stepping into an ideal situation with the Chicago Bears.
The Chicago Bears agreed to a one-year contract with two-time Pro Bowl cornerback Charles Tillman on Friday, retaining one of their cornerstone players as they try to revitalize a struggling defense.
Carolina linebacker Thomas Davis, Arizona kicker Jay Feely and Chicago cornerback Charles Tillman have been selected as finalists for the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award.
Chicago Bears middle linebacker D.J. Williams will miss the remainder of the season because of a chest injury.
The NFL is hoping to decide the fate of the Pro Bowl by the time it releases next season's schedule in April. And the fate of the league's all-star game will largely depend on how much effort this year's participants put into the game.
It's been a terrific half-season for Matt Ryan, Marshawn Lynch, J.J. Watt and Charles Tillman.
Banged-up Detroit Lions star Calvin Johnson said his knee is feeling better than it did this time last week.
The Chicago Bears were all over Matthew Stafford, and now, they're tied with the Detroit Lions.
He said Fuller is versatile enough to help in other ways until the makeup of the roster changes.
"What they're trying to say _ 'We're protecting the integrity' _ no, you're not," Bears cornerback Charles Tillman said. "It's ruining the integrity. It's not even football anymore. We should just go out there and play two-hand touch Sunday if we can't make contact."