- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Charles W. Dent
"This legislation must be supported, but it should not be celebrated," said Rep. Charles W. Dent, Pennsylvania Republican, who had been begging his party to end the shutdown. "It's not a win for anyone — not the institution of Congress, nor the president, for that matter."
"I'm not going to sign a discharge petition," Rep. Charles W. Dent, Pennsylvania Republican, told CNN.