- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
Latest Charles Woods Items
Last week, the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee held a hearing on the Benghazi, Libya, killings. Two of the victims' parents, Charles Woods and Patricia Smith, were given an opportunity to speak before the committee. Just prior to their turns to speak, 15 Democrats left the hearing. The only two Democrats remaining were Rep. Elijah E. Cummings of Maryland and Rep. Jackie Speier of California.
Saying "I don't think anybody lied to anybody," Secretary of State John F. Kerry promised Wednesday to appoint a special liaison to dispel Republican lawmakers' lingering suspicions over the Sept. 11 terrorist attack on the U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya.
The father of a former Navy SEAL killed in the Sept. 11 terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, says he learned the details of his son's bravery not from the Obama administration, but in an email from an American whose life was saved by his son.
Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta said Thursday that a U.S. commando team was mobilizing as the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya was unfolding last month, but the lethal assault was over by the time the team arrived.