- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Latest Charles Woodson Items
Aaron Rodgers has turned the Green Bay Packers into Super Bowl champions once again.
Green Bay Packers cornerback Charles Woodson was knocked out of the Super Bowl with an injured collarbone, and the team said he will not return.
For a guy relatively new at giving locker room speeches, Charles Woodson certainly knows how to bring down the house.
Green Bay Packers cornerback Charles Woodson said he got on President Barack Obama's bandwagon a few years ago. So as far as Woodson is concerned, there's no reason the world's best-known Chicago Bears fan can't back the rival Packers in the Super Bowl.
Clay Matthews blew past Brent Celek off the line of scrimmage, pushed aside Winston Justice and sprinted after Kevin Kolb, chasing the quarterback across the field before catching him from behind and driving him hard into the turf.
Deion Branch has Randy Moss' old locker, starting spot and confidence from quarterback Tom Brady.
The Green Bay Packers expect cornerback Charles Woodson to play against the Detroit Lions on Sunday.
Tramon Williams' athletic ability was evident from the moment he arrived in Green Bay, dazzling even veterans with his 40-inch-plus vertical leap.
The Green Bay Packers were looking for the kind of performance that would prove they can play like an elite team for a full game. They were fortunate just to get a victory Sunday, thanks in large part to Charles Woodson.