- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest charles Items
Pomp and circumstance _ what "Britain does best" _ will rule the day when Prince William and Kate Middleton get married April 29 at Westminster Abbey.
A British bishop apologized Monday for his "deeply offensive" comments in which he gave Prince William's upcoming royal marriage to Kate Middleton about "seven years."
A British bishop has apologized for making offensive comments about the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton _ saying he gives their marriage about "seven years."
Prince William and Kate Middleton will be sitting down with advisers to plan their long-anticipated wedding _ and promise to be very hands on in their approach.
Now it's all about the details: The dress, the date, the venue _ and who's going to pay.
Britain's Prince Harry says he's delighted his brother is finally engaged.
Prince William's fiancee Kate Middleton says his mother, the late Princess Diana, was an inspirational woman and she would have loved to meet her.
A spokesman for Prince Charles says Prince William has given fiancee Kate Middleton the engagement ring that belonged to his late mother, Princess Diana.
The college romance that seemed to falter in the harsh glare of adulthood has blossomed at last, promising Britain its biggest royal wedding since Prince Charles married Lady Diana Spencer almost 30 years ago.