- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Charlie Beljan Items
Bae Sang-moon and Charlie Beljan both have redemption on their minds at Riviera.
A city known for its star power has a PGA Tour event filled with fairy tales off Sunset Boulevard.
One day after he spent some five hours wondering if he was going to die, Charlie Beljan returned to Disney on Saturday with only an hour of sleep in the hospital and concern that he might face another day of a racing heart and shortness of breath.
Charlie Beljan went against a doctor's recommendation that he not play golf, and he's glad he did.
Doctors told Charlie Beljan he was in good enough health to leave the hospital Saturday morning, but perhaps not to play golf. With his job on the line and his name atop the leaderboard for the first time, Beljan ignored the recommendation and was glad he did.
Charlie Beljan had trouble breathing even before he teed off, called for paramedics when he made the turn and even told his caddie at one point Friday that he thought he might die. With his job on the line at Disney, he kept right on playing until he had a remarkable 8-under 64 to build a three-shot lead going into the weekend.