- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Latest Charlie Brown Items
Bitstrips may seem like a sudden sensation now that the app maker's comic vignettes are all over Facebook and other social networks. But the Toronto startup's success was a drawn-out process.
The popular black-and-white comedy-Western series “Maverick” loses James Garner but gains Roger Moore as the fourth season makes its DVD debut.
We went last week to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Va., which is staging Christmas Town, a spectacular display of lights, rides and holiday themes. It's all pretty amazing, with a 50-foot Christmas tree, a snow machine at the "North Pole," nuts roasting on an open fire, and even live penguins.
'Lucy Rouhani' holds the football for 'Charlie' Obama
The freelance writer Luke Epplin provocatively pits the über-uplifting messages of new films “Turbo” and “Planes” against the time-tested wisdom of “A Boy Named Charlie Brown.”
What a blockhead. The man behind the voice of Charlie Brown in the special, "A Charlie Brown Christmas," was sentenced Wednesday in a San Diego courtroom on charges of stalking and threatening his ex-girlfriend and her plastic surgeon.
The man who voiced the original Charlie Brown character in the classic "Peanuts" cartoon pled guilty Wednesday to threatening and stalking both his ex-girlfriend and a plastic surgeon who gave her a breast enhancement he paid for.
A bipartisan effort is under way to overhaul the nation's immigration system, improve border security and provide a path to citizenship for those here illegally. Stop me if you've heard this one before.
The man who was the voice of Charlie Brown in several "Peanuts" television shows was charged Wednesday with stalking and threatening his former girlfriend and a plastic surgeon who gave her a breast enhancement that he paid for before the relationship ended.