- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
Latest Charlie Brown Items
'Lucy Rouhani' holds the football for 'Charlie' Obama
The freelance writer Luke Epplin provocatively pits the über-uplifting messages of new films “Turbo” and “Planes” against the time-tested wisdom of “A Boy Named Charlie Brown.”
What a blockhead. The man behind the voice of Charlie Brown in the special, "A Charlie Brown Christmas," was sentenced Wednesday in a San Diego courtroom on charges of stalking and threatening his ex-girlfriend and her plastic surgeon.
The man who voiced the original Charlie Brown character in the classic "Peanuts" cartoon pled guilty Wednesday to threatening and stalking both his ex-girlfriend and a plastic surgeon who gave her a breast enhancement he paid for.
A bipartisan effort is under way to overhaul the nation's immigration system, improve border security and provide a path to citizenship for those here illegally. Stop me if you've heard this one before.
The man who was the voice of Charlie Brown in several "Peanuts" television shows was charged Wednesday with stalking and threatening his former girlfriend and a plastic surgeon who gave her a breast enhancement that he paid for before the relationship ended.
The man who was the voice of Charlie Brown in several "Peanuts" television shows was charged Wednesday with stalking and threatening his former girlfriend and a plastic surgeon who gave her a breast enhancement he apparently didn't like.
Mulching is often the fate for post-Christmas trees. The firs, spruces, pines and cedars that have brightened homes during the holiday season are ground into pieces for homeowners to feed their springtime gardens. An increasing number of government agencies and clever businesses are using leftover trees for more than compost.
With the Christmas season in full swing, familiar items have appeared in our homes and communities. Beautiful trees with ornaments, colorful lights on front lawns, department store displays, wreaths on doors and stockings hung with care. There also will be glasses of milk and plates of cookies, accompanied by important letters for Santa Claus, left this evening.