- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Latest Charlie Brown Items
Charlie Brown is coming back. I didn’t realize, until I saw the trailer to the new "Peanuts" movie, just how much I’d missed him.
Good ol' Charlie Brown and Snoopy are going 3-D.
We went last week to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Va., which is staging Christmas Town, a spectacular display of lights, rides and holiday themes. It's all pretty amazing, with a 50-foot Christmas tree, a snow machine at the "North Pole," nuts roasting on an open fire, and even live penguins.
'Lucy Rouhani' holds the football for 'Charlie' Obama
The freelance writer Luke Epplin provocatively pits the über-uplifting messages of new films “Turbo” and “Planes” against the time-tested wisdom of “A Boy Named Charlie Brown.”
What a blockhead. The man behind the voice of Charlie Brown in the special, "A Charlie Brown Christmas," was sentenced Wednesday in a San Diego courtroom on charges of stalking and threatening his ex-girlfriend and her plastic surgeon.
The man who voiced the original Charlie Brown character in the classic "Peanuts" cartoon pled guilty Wednesday to threatening and stalking both his ex-girlfriend and a plastic surgeon who gave her a breast enhancement he paid for.
The man who was the voice of Charlie Brown in several "Peanuts" television shows was charged Wednesday with stalking and threatening his former girlfriend and a plastic surgeon who gave her a breast enhancement that he paid for before the relationship ended.
The man who was the voice of Charlie Brown in several "Peanuts" television shows was charged Wednesday with stalking and threatening his former girlfriend and a plastic surgeon who gave her a breast enhancement he apparently didn't like.