- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
Latest Charlie Brown Items
The first black basketball player at what would become the University of Texas at El Paso and the first at a major university in the former Southern Confederacy has died.
Charlie Brown is coming back. I didn’t realize, until I saw the trailer to the new "Peanuts" movie, just how much I’d missed him.
Good ol' Charlie Brown and Snoopy are going 3-D.
We went last week to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Va., which is staging Christmas Town, a spectacular display of lights, rides and holiday themes. It's all pretty amazing, with a 50-foot Christmas tree, a snow machine at the "North Pole," nuts roasting on an open fire, and even live penguins.
'Lucy Rouhani' holds the football for 'Charlie' Obama
The freelance writer Luke Epplin provocatively pits the über-uplifting messages of new films “Turbo” and “Planes” against the time-tested wisdom of “A Boy Named Charlie Brown.”
What a blockhead. The man behind the voice of Charlie Brown in the special, "A Charlie Brown Christmas," was sentenced Wednesday in a San Diego courtroom on charges of stalking and threatening his ex-girlfriend and her plastic surgeon.
The man who voiced the original Charlie Brown character in the classic "Peanuts" cartoon pled guilty Wednesday to threatening and stalking both his ex-girlfriend and a plastic surgeon who gave her a breast enhancement he paid for.
The man who was the voice of Charlie Brown in several "Peanuts" television shows was charged Wednesday with stalking and threatening his former girlfriend and a plastic surgeon who gave her a breast enhancement that he paid for before the relationship ended.