- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Charlie Crist Items
Sen. Marco Rubio issued a sharp rebuke of Charlie Crist and his cited reason for leaving the Republican Party — that the GOP was filled with members possessed of race-based hostility toward the president — and said during a Fox News appearance that the Florida politico was simply putting on a show.
Former Florida Gov. Charlie Crist said in an interview Tuesday that the primary reason he left the Republican Party is because of its "intolerable" racism.
A man shouted "Let's get to work!" as Gov. Rick Scott stepped up to a microphone at a car dealership on Monday, and the governor quickly reminded him that things have changed since 2010.
Florida Gov. Rick Scott is hitting the campaign trail this week to tout tax and fee cuts approved by state legislators.
With final Obamacare tallies in, Democratic candidates set back by the law's early stumbles may rely on citing new figures that show sign-ups for private coverage exceeded expectations in red states and toss-up ones that did not exactly embrace the law.
Despite spending millions on television ads, Republican Gov. Rick Scott is trailing former Gov. Charlie Crist by 10 points in a new poll.
Republican-turned-Democrat Charlie Crist set himself up Tuesday for another round of attacks over the president's health overhaul from Republican Gov. Rick Scott's campaign team - repeatedly calling the nation's new insurance system "great" during a lunch speech.
Florida's unemployment rate ticked up slightly to 6.3 percent in March, with the ranks of the unemployed increasing by 17,000 to 606,000.
Florida Republicans are saying Gov. Charlie Crist and his law firm broke campaign finance laws.