- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Charlie Crist Items
Florida Gov. Rick Scott is canceling his plans to head to the Dominican Republican for a trade mission.
Presidential confidant David Axelrod last week suggested that many Democratic candidates running this year will want to distance themselves from President Obama.
When Miami's new art museum opened in December, namesake Jorge Perez spoke easily about a once-taboo topic among Cuban-American powerbrokers: his desire to increase artistic exchanges with those on the communist island.
Charlie Crist is calling for an end to the U.S. embargo on Cuba.
Charlie Crist, the former Florida GOP governor who is seeking his old post as a Democrat, accused Republican Gov. Rick Scott Friday of letting people die.
Charlie Crist, the former Republican governor of Florida now seeking his old seat as a Democrat, has received the worst type of attention at the start of his campaign.
Democrat Charlie Crist's released a Web ad Monday that says it's ridiculous to blame him in his time as governor for Florida's economic downturn and that instead the recession was caused by "guys like Rick Scott."
The head of the Florida GOP says he is confident that Gov. Rick Scott, a Republican, will win re-election this fall in part because of the moves they have made to strengthen their ground game.
Your daily look at news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today.