- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: ‘Jesus Christ is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
Latest Charlie Crist Items
Former Florida Gov. Charlie Crist heaped praise on President Obama Sunday morning, arguing that Obamacare has been "great" for the state, despite its difficult rollout.
Former Florida Gov. Charlie Crist on Sunday stuck to his support of President Barack's health care overhaul, saying "it's been great" for the state despite a difficult rollout.
A former law partner of convicted Ponzi schemer Scott Rothstein was charged Friday with conspiring to violate federal campaign contribution laws involving thousands of dollars donated to the campaigns of John McCain and Charlie Crist.
While most political candidates are fiercely competing for votes against opponents across the aisle, one gubernatorial candidate is fighting in the ring against himself.
Gov. Rick Scott touted Florida's improving economy in a State of the State speech Tuesday that drew a contrast between the recession years under former Gov. Charlie Crist and the jobs created during his first three years in office.
Charlie Crist is calling for an end to the U.S. embargo on Cuba.
Charlie Crist, the former Florida GOP governor who is seeking his old post as a Democrat, accused Republican Gov. Rick Scott Friday of letting people die.
Charlie Crist, the former Republican governor of Florida now seeking his old seat as a Democrat, has received the worst type of attention at the start of his campaign.
Democrat Charlie Crist's released a Web ad Monday that says it's ridiculous to blame him in his time as governor for Florida's economic downturn and that instead the recession was caused by "guys like Rick Scott."