- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Charlie Crist Items
Delivering an opening salvo in his campaign to return to office, former Gov. Charlie Crist heaped blistering criticism Monday on his successor, a preview of the attack Gov. Rick Scott faces from his likely opponent.
A former law partner of convicted Ponzi schemer Scott Rothstein pleaded guilty Friday to violating federal campaign finance laws by funneling tens of thousands of dollars to the campaigns of John McCain and Charlie Crist.
Republican Gov. Rick Scott blamed predecessor Charlie Crist for raising motor vehicle registration fees before signing a bill Wednesday to lower them.
The re-election campaign of Florida Gov. Rick Scott is launching yet another television ad, but this one takes direct aim at former Gov. Charlie Crist.
Amid grappling with crisis in Ukraine, President Barack Obama made a pitch for women's pocketbook issues Thursday, calling for legislation requiring equal pay for equal work and saying Congress would get more done if it had more women.
Millions of Florida motorists will soon start paying less to register their cars each year - although the savings won't materialize for many drivers until next year.
Florida Republicans are saying former Gov. Charlie Crist and his law firm broke the state's campaign finance laws.
Florida's unemployment rate dropped slightly in January, although the actual number of jobs actually shrank, according to new data released Monday.
Former Florida Gov. Charlie Crist heaped praise on President Obama Sunday morning, arguing that Obamacare has been "great" for the state, despite its difficult rollout.