- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Charlie Crist Items
Former Florida Gov. Charlie Crist, who left the Republican Party to run for a Senate seat in 2010 as an independent — and, failing that, moved to the Democratic Party two years later — has a new book aimed at showing how he didn't jump political ship. It was rather that the Republican Party abandoned him.
Sen. Marco Rubio's popularity has plummeted among tea party activists who say the Florida Republican, who helped ignite their movement with his 2010 Senate bid, has failed to live up to the hype — and made a major wrong turn by joining Sen. John McCain's push to legalize illegal immigrants.
Would you invest in a company with a string of failures as sweeping as the GOP establishment's? Mitt Romney, John McCain and Bob Dole: All are products of the establishment, and all are failed candidates who opened the doors to the Obama and Clinton eras.
Former Republican Fla. Gov. Charlie Crist is contemplating a comeback in the Sunshine State, but this time as a Democrat.
President Obama lamented his loneliness in the White House on Monday and said he would have more friends in Washington if Republican lawmakers weren't so afraid of blowback from conservative media.
Former Florida Gov. Charlie Crist's coming-out party as a Democrat moved to Washington on Wednesday, as the once-rising Republican star testified at a Capitol Hill hearing on voting problems in the 2012 election.
The Death Star petition on the White House website has gained enough signatures to merit a response from President Obama's administration.
When news broke about a Florida socialite's involvement in a sex scandal that brought down CIA Director David Petraeus, Jill Kelley was doing what she does best — hosting a party.
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has hired some tea party credibility. The Kentucky Republican has hired Jesse Benton, who steered the presidential campaign of Texas congressman Ron Paul, to head Mr. McConnell's re-election campaign in 2014.