- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Charlie Crist Items
Former Florida Gov. Charlie Crist on Sunday stuck to his support of President Barack's health care overhaul, saying "it's been great" for the state despite a difficult rollout.
A former law partner of convicted Ponzi schemer Scott Rothstein was charged Friday with conspiring to violate federal campaign contribution laws involving thousands of dollars donated to the campaigns of John McCain and Charlie Crist.
Gov. Rick Scott touted Florida's improving economy in a State of the State speech Tuesday that drew a contrast between the recession years under former Gov. Charlie Crist and the jobs created during his first three years in office.
While most political candidates are fiercely competing for votes against opponents across the aisle, one gubernatorial candidate is fighting in the ring against himself.
Charlie Crist is calling for an end to the U.S. embargo on Cuba.
Charlie Crist, the former Florida GOP governor who is seeking his old post as a Democrat, accused Republican Gov. Rick Scott Friday of letting people die.
Charlie Crist, the former Republican governor of Florida now seeking his old seat as a Democrat, has received the worst type of attention at the start of his campaign.
Democrat Charlie Crist's released a Web ad Monday that says it's ridiculous to blame him in his time as governor for Florida's economic downturn and that instead the recession was caused by "guys like Rick Scott."
The head of the Florida GOP says he is confident that Gov. Rick Scott, a Republican, will win re-election this fall in part because of the moves they have made to strengthen their ground game.