- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Charlie Crist Items
Former President Jimmy Carter on Thursday afternoon left an Ohio hospital, where he spent two days recovering from a viral infection doctors say likely gave him stomach problems.
Scoring a prized political victory five weeks before the Nov. 2 elections, President Obama on Monday signed a bill to help small businesses expand and hire by cutting their taxes and creating a $30 billion loan fund.
Florida Gov. Charlie Crist, a rising "rock star" in the Republican Party only two years ago, may now be singing his political swan song, thanks to a young upstart who dared challenge the career politician's once-solid Senate run.
"The graveyards are full of indispensable men." -Former French President Charles de Gaulle
Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates says he has no doubt that the nation's war strategy in Afghanistan is sound.
The campaign manager for former Connecticut Rep. Christopher Shays was sentenced Tuesday to 37 months in prison for embezzling more than $250,000 in campaign funds from Mr. Shays.
The primary process exists in American politics as a mechanism in which members of a party can hold its incumbents accountable, as well as allow voters to determine the candidate they feel best fits their views, goals and mood in a general election. Both parties support this process rhetorically, cheering on a good debate and then demanding unity behind the winner at the end - which has traditionally been either an incumbent or a favorite of the party establishment.
White House sends spending wish list
Views from around the web on Tuesday's primary results.