- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Charlie Day
Larry King said he invested $700,000 with Wall Street scammer Bernard Madoff but was lucky enough to get it all back.
ABC's "Modern Family" may not be the top-rated comedy on television, but it's the one most viewers catch up with on their digital video recorders.
You wouldn't want Dave Harken as your boss. As played by Kevin Spacey in "Horrible Bosses," Harken, an upper-tier executive at a white-collar cubicle farm, is belligerent, petty, heartless, prone to rage and jealousy, and, from time to time, downright sadistic.