- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Charlie Kimball
Five things to know about what went on at IndyCar Series media day in advance of the season-opening March 30 race at St. Petersburg, Fla.
Ryan Briscoe kept waiting for a full-time IndyCar opening.
IndyCar driver Tony Kanaan showed up at NASCAR's season finale wearing a red Target hat.
Roush-Fenway Racing will field a Nationwide Series car next season for Ryan Reed with the American Diabetes Association Drive to Stop Diabetes campaign as his sponsor.
Chip Ganassi Racing added another Indianapolis 500 winner to its team Friday and dropped Honda for Chevrolet in an engine manufacturer switch that seemed to be in the works since the start of the season.
Dario Franchitti has won the pole for Sunday's IndyCar race at Sonoma Raceway.
Chip Ganassi had a plan. Of course he did. He always does.
Scott Dixon and Dario Franchitti came to Toronto with the message "Target Loves Canada" featured proudly on both their cars and their firesuits.
So much for the happy Andretti homecoming.
For the most part, IndyCar drivers enjoy racing at Iowa Speedway.
On the 10-year anniversary of his high school graduation, IndyCar Series driver Charlie Kimball doesn't regret holding off on college to pursue a career in racing.
IndyCar driver Charlie Kimball has been cleared to run Sunday's Indianapolis 500.
IndyCar driver Charlie Kimball was sick Saturday and missed the public driver meeting for the Indianapolis 500.
Profiles of the 33 drivers in Sunday's Indianapolis 500, in starting order with car number in parentheses, age, hometown, engine, race team, and biographical information (w-former winner; r-rookie):
Once again, Chip Ganassi Racing will start the Indianapolis 500 packed close together.