- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
Latest Charlie Kimball Items
Target Chip Ganassi Racing has won the last four points championships and two of the last four Indianapolis 500s.
Profiles of the 33 drivers in Sunday's Indianapolis 500, in starting order with car number in parentheses, age, hometown, engine, race team, four-lap qualification average and biographical information (w-former winner; r-rookie; all chassis Dallara):
Josef Newgarden stood outside the Indianapolis 500 rookie luncheon trading advice with Jean Alesi.
Ed Carpenter has become the 33rd driver to qualify for the Indianapolis 500, assuring race officials they will have a full field for the May 27 race.
The field is set for the Indianapolis 500. And, more importantly, it's full.
Dario Franchitti's 39th birthday is one he'd rather forget.
JR Hildebrand has spent enough time reflecting on mistakes.
JR Hildebrand doesn't dwell on what might have been in last year's Indianapolis 500. There's no time for that, anyway.
Chip Ganassi Racing announced a multiyear sponsorship deal Tuesday with Novo Nordisk for IndyCar driver Charlie Kimball.