- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Charlie Rose Items
Soccer star Hope Solo has been kicked off of "Dancing With the Stars."
CBS is rebuilding its morning franchise in another attempt to escape the ratings cellar, betting on a sober-minded news broadcast behind hosts Charlie Rose, Erica Hill and Gayle King.
PBS late-night interviewer Charlie Rose may soon be a morning person.
President Obama still thinks taxes need to be raised because the ultra-wealthy CEO of Berkshire Hathaway isn't paying enough to Uncle Sam. "If you've done well - I've done well - then you should do a little something to give something back," Mr. Obama said while standing under a Cincinnati bridge on Thursday. He was so fired up he slipped and accidentally told the truth: "All I'm saying is that Warren Buffett's secretary should not be paying a lower tax rate on her income than Warren Buffett."
During the past week or so, Brian Williams had so much going on that learning he'd have a new competitor in CBS' Scott Pelley was the least of it.