- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Latest Charlie Sheen Items
Ashton Kutcher is to play Steve Jobs in an independent film about the late Apple chief's life, a spokeswoman for the "Two and a Half Men" actor said Monday, reported Agence France-Presse.
Charlie Sheen's ex-wife has pleaded guilty to a reduced cocaine drug charge under a deferred judgment that means her record will remain clean after she serves a year of probation.
As gasoline prices climb, President Obama's poll numbers plummet. In February, a Washington Post/ABC poll had Mr. Obama up 6 points against Mitt Romney. Monday's poll has him down 2.
Charlie Sheen will be stirring up a new round of laughs when "Anger Management" arrives June 28.
Charlie Sheen's ex-wife has been charged in Colorado with possession and distribution of cocaine stemming from her arrest in Aspen.
A former District of Columbia police commander whose division provided a police escort to actor Charlie Sheen last April has given notice that he intends to file a whistleblower lawsuit against the city, saying he was demoted because he testified to the D.C. Council that such escorts for celebrities were commonplace.
A Mexican judge on Wednesday ordered a U.S. reality television producer to stand trial in the killing of his wife at a Cancun resort in 2010, and a defense lawyer said his client fainted when he heard the ruling.
The chief of the FX network says he still hasn't seen a script for Charlie Sheen's new comedy "Anger Management," which is scheduled to debut in June.
The head of the FX network said Sunday he still hasn't seen a script for Charlie Sheen's new sitcom "Anger Management," which is due to premiere in June.