- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Charlie Stockman
If you ask longtime square-dance caller Charlie Stockman what got him hooked, he'll point to his wife.
On a route once traversed by the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad, shouts of "on your left" ring out as cyclists pass runners, in-line skaters and families out for a stroll with children and dogs.
The last Frederick County Promenaders dance Stockman was to call was May 30, according to club co-president Jan Dommerich, but Stockman said "retirement" is not the right word for that.
"Everything was difficult for me to pick up," he said.