- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Charlie Strong Items
For the first time since 1997, the Texas Longhorns will suit up for a game without Mack Brown on the sideline.
The University of Texas Board of Regents has approved contracts for new football coach Charlie Strong's assistants.
Texas coach Charlie Strong barely had a month to accept his new job, move to Austin and somehow hold together the Longhorns' 2014 recruiting class after Mack Brown's sudden departure after 16 years.
At the University of Texas, football is religion. At Penn State University, they need football for redemption. So when these storied programs hired black head coaches within days of each other to return them to past glory, it was a major moment for a sport that has been among the slowest to promote African-American leaders at the highest level.
New Texas coach Charlie Strong may be happy to have the job, but he certainly doesn't like what he's seen from the Longhorns the last four years: No Big 12 titles and at least four losses every season.
The University of Texas is cracking down on a growing volume of clothing and other gear emblazoned with the name of new football coach Charlie Strong.
University of Texas regents on Monday approved a five-year contract for new football coach Charlie Strong worth more than $25 million.
Petrino takes over a Cardinal program coming off a 12-1 finish and gearing up to join the Atlantic Coast Conference next season. He is 83-30 lifetime as a college coach and comes to Louisville after guiding Western Kentucky to an 8-4 finish in his only season with the Hilltoppers.
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — A billionaire donor to the University of Texas is apologizing for his criticism of the hiring of Charlie Strong as the new Longhorns football coach.