- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Charlie Strong Items
Louisville athletic director Tom Jurich heard the rumblings four years ago when he led the push to expand Cardinal Stadium.
Charlie Strong isn't the kind of guy who leaves things to chance.
The noise from construction workers putting the finishing touches on the expansion project at Cardinals Stadium filters through the midsummer haze, a constant series of clangs and crashes that is a perfect metaphor for a Louisville football program trying to rebuild.
The Big East has three new coaches facing three drastically different challenges.