- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Charlotte Bobcats Items
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — Kemba Walker scored 30 points, Al Jefferson had a season-high 27 and the Charlotte Bobcats snapped a season-high five-game losing streak with a 113-103 victory over the Sacramento Kings on Saturday night.
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — The NBA scouts came out in force to see Creighton senior Doug McDermott and it didn't take long for the 6-8 forward to show that he was playing a level above the other college players sharing the floor with him.
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Wesley Matthews had 25 points, including five of Portland's 21 3-pointers, and the Trail Blazers routed the Charlotte Bobcats 134-104 Thursday night.
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Russell Westbrook had arthroscopic knee surgery Friday and will be sidelined until after the All-Star break.
For the Wizards to get to .500 for the first time in four years, they'll have to knock off the NBA's most dominant team -- on the road -- and without Nene.
Injuries to Derrick Rose and Deron Williams likely means at least one point guard will make his first appearance at the All-Star Game in New Orleans.
Bobcats coach Steve Clifford returned to the court Monday night, three days after having two stents placed in his heart.
Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said he is ready to return to coaching just three days after a procedure to have two stents placed in his heart,