- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Charlotte Motor Speedway
Latest Charlotte Motor Speedway Items
NASCAR continues to work on improving its on-track product, an endeavor chairman Brian France takes so seriously he plans to attend Monday's test at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
NASCAR told its competitors Thursday it is considering eliminating single-car qualifying next season in an overhaul that would likely implement road course-style qualifying at all but two tracks.
Aric Almirola has a fast car.
A six-car NASCAR test at Charlotte Motor Speedway focused on the aerodynamic package for 1.5-mile tracks.
It was just another surreal moment in this disappointing season for defending champion Brad Keselowski.
Pennzoil announced Saturday it has donated three new retrofitted Toyota vehicles to three veterans as part of its continued relationship with the Paralyzed Veterans of America.
If Brad Keselowski is trying to play mind games with Kyle Busch in an effort to derail Busch's championship chances, Joe Gibbs doesn't believe his driver can be rattled on the race track.
Roger Penske, needing nothing short of a miracle for Helio Castroneves to win the IndyCar title in next week's season finale, will run a third car for AJ Allmendinger in what's presumed to be a strategic move to aid their championship chances.
Clint Bowyer sent out a warning on Twitter to daredevil Nick Wallenda before his tightrope walk Saturday night at Charlotte Motor Speedway.