- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Charlotte
In Miami, it's called the Big Three for a reason.
Al Jefferson is in Charlotte's starting lineup for Game 2 of the Bobcats' Eastern Conference first-round series against the Miami Heat.
LeBron James drove to the rim as time was winding down, got clobbered by Josh McRoberts and sat on the hardwood gathering himself for a few seconds afterward.
A Charlotte man has been sentenced to life in prison without parole after being convicted of killing a man nearly four years ago.
Recent editorials from North Carolina newspapers:
LeBron James grabbed a basketball off a rack as he left the practice court Tuesday, then turned and took a 40-footer without so much as jumping.
Bobcats center Al Jefferson said that while his left foot remains extremely sore, he plans to play in Game 2 of the best-of-seven playoff series Wednesday night against Miami Heat.
LeBron James scored 27 points, Dwyane Wade added 23 and the Miami Heat used a late charge to beat the Charlotte Bobcats 99-88 on Sunday in Game 1 of their Eastern Conference first-round series.
Each of the last two Miami championship runs has been highlighted by moments where a sharpshooter enters a game and immediately provides a surprise spark.
North Carolina's biggest city is looking at ways to boost growth by attracting new immigrants to the United States, a move some complain would include welcoming people living in the country illegally.
Chicago White Sox right-hander Felipe Paulino was put on the disabled list Saturday because of right rotator cuff inflammation.
Finally, the NBA playoffs are set.
The Charlotte Bobcats will have to find a way to stop LeBron James if they hope to win their first playoff game in franchise history.
A look at the eight first-round series in the NBA playoffs:
Al Jefferson knows few people will be giving the Charlotte Bobcats a chance to upset the Miami Heat in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs.
"If we can cut some of those down, it will be great," she said as her daughter played nearby.
"I love LEGOs but I don’t like that there are more LEGO boy people and barely any LEGO girls," she wrote.