- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Charlotte
The Charlotte Hornets signed restricted free agent Gordon Hayward to an offer sheet and reportedly are targeting others that could be in play for the Wizards.
The Charlotte Hornets signed restricted free agent Gordon Hayward to an offer sheet and reportedly are targeting others that could be in play for the Wizards, who are still after Trevor Ariza
The blockbuster book has its place. But summer is the perfect time to break out that timeless classic.
Former Charlotte Mayor Patrick Cannon is keeping a low profile since he was arrested in March on corruption charges.
The Tampa Bay Rays have placed outfielder Brandon Guyer on the 15-day disabled list with a broken left thumb and recalled right-hander Alex Colome from Single-A Charlotte.
Police are investigating after a body was found in a pool at a Charlotte apartment complex.
Ryan Lochte walks slowly into the room, a bulky brace on his left knee. He's still got that same goofball demeanor, that same unique sense of fashion (on this day, he's wearing a fedora with his trademark phrase "Jeah" embroidered across the back).
Some of Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s earliest NASCAR memories came at Charlotte Motor Speedway, and he hopes to add another big one by winning the Coca-Cola 600 on Sunday night.
Three people were taken to the hospital after wind gusts toppled a scaffolding at a hotel near uptown Charlotte.
Happy Harvick has lived up to his nickname this season, and hopes the good times with new team Stewart-Haas Racing roll on at Charlotte.
Charlotte Hornets guard Gerald Henderson has undergone arthroscopic surgery on his right wrist to remove scar tissue.
Tyler Clary loves to race, whether he's in the water or behind the wheel.
When Amy Hayden, a third-grade teacher at Columbia Elementary School in Logansport, took a quick poll to determine how many of her students had ever been to a fair, she found that more than half of them had yet to experience one.
All Times EDT
Gas prices are up an average of 20 cents a gallon more than last year, but AAA-Carolinas reports the highest number of North Carolinians in nine years will take to the highways this Memorial Day weekend.
"If we can cut some of those down, it will be great," she said as her daughter played nearby.
"I love LEGOs but I don’t like that there are more LEGO boy people and barely any LEGO girls," she wrote.