- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Chase Minnifield
Entering training camp, the Redskins' top five cornerbacks appear to be set? Or are they?
Cornerback depth has not been a strong suit for the Redskins in a few years. Will rookie Bashaud Breeland work to change that?
Based on the current depth chart at corner, the Redskins should be okay in 2014. But potential issues aren't far off.
DeAngelo Hall figures to start for the Redskins in 2014. But what about Josh WIlson?
Robert Griffin III, owner of Washington's most talked-about joint, isn't the only man in Redskins camp returning from two ACL tears in the same knee.
Chase Minnifield's attempt to make the Washington Redskins' final roster as an undrafted free agent is over before training camp even begins.
Virginia got to the Chick-fil-A Bowl with gutsy playcalling and flawless execution.
Walking out of the locker room after a 28-21 victory Thursday night, Virginia cornerback Chase Minnifield was asked what kind of message the Cavaliers sent with their victory against Miami.
"I was in a tough situation, an unfortunate situation," he said. "A situation where if you were to write out your life, you wouldn't want it to happen. But you've got to deal with trials and tribulations and come out stronger."
Back in January 2012, he mentioned a "minor procedure" on the knee in an interview about his draft prospects.