- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Chase Minnifield
The Redskins started strong against the Giants, but a special teams blunder changed the momentum of the game, and eventually Washington fell to 3-9.
Robert Griffin III, owner of Washington's most talked-about joint, isn't the only man in Redskins camp returning from two ACL tears in the same knee.
Coach Mike Shanahan is hoping for improvement despite the club's inability to sign an elite free agent cornerback or draft a safety in the first round. That requires an improved pass rush and some young players to raise their level of play.
Chase Minnifield's attempt to make the Washington Redskins' final roster as an undrafted free agent is over before training camp even begins.
Virginia Tech's Danny Coale thought the NFL draft would be a mystery starting Thursday. It unveiled itself for him on Saturday.
Virginia got to the Chick-fil-A Bowl with gutsy playcalling and flawless execution.
Find a list of nasty, physical ACC rivalries, and it's not likely to contain Virginia-Duke. Perhaps it's time for a revision.
Walking out of the locker room after a 28-21 victory Thursday night, Virginia cornerback Chase Minnifield was asked what kind of message the Cavaliers sent with their victory against Miami.
A two-point conversion pass by Idaho that would decide the game and potentially the direction of Virginia's season fell to the ground Saturday.
"I was in a tough situation, an unfortunate situation," he said. "A situation where if you were to write out your life, you wouldn't want it to happen. But you've got to deal with trials and tribulations and come out stronger."
Back in January 2012, he mentioned a "minor procedure" on the knee in an interview about his draft prospects.