- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Chase Items
Dale Earnhardt Jr. set a record Thursday with his 11th consecutive win as NASCAR's most popular driver.
Clint Bowyer fielded fan questions for nearly 30 minutes Monday at the NASCAR Hall of Fame, where the topics covered everything from his recent appearance on an episode of "Duck Dynasty" to his displeasure with people who text while driving.
Kasey Kahne was frustrated he'd blown his championship chances with a "hardheaded mistake" at New Hampshire, and it boiled over into his brief televised interview that left viewers speculating about his health.
NAPA Auto Parts said Thursday it will end its multimillion-dollar sponsorship of Michael Waltrip Racing at the end of the year, the latest fallout from the team's attempt to manipulate a race to get Martin Truex Jr. into NASCAR's version of the playoffs.
If the plan was to spot the competition a lead, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Joey Logano have their rivals right where they want them. Both got off to a miserable start in the opening race of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
Clint Bowyer is putting the controversy surrounding his spin at Richmond behind him and turning his focus toward the first race in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
Clint Bowyer feels awful for costing Ryan Newman a win, though his apology for spinning at Richmond is not an admission of guilt.
His reputation has been battered, his team blasted by NASCAR for manipulating the outcome of a pivotal race. Now Clint Bowyer will do his best to pick up the pieces and try to salvage his season.
Clint Bowyer would not say Tuesday whether he intentionally spun his car in an effort to keep Ryan Newman from winning at Richmond.