- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Chasson Randle Items
Wiggins had just four points on 1-for-6 shooting with four turnovers in his final college game for Kansas (25-10). Wiggins is a likely NBA lottery pick and had averaged 28 points the previous four games.
Kansas knows all about Stanford now.
Another banner season for New Mexico has been tarnished by an early NCAA exit.
Stanford made the most of its first NCAA appearance since 2008, starting fast and finishing strong. New Mexico made another hasty exit.
New Mexico players and coaches know from experience not to take anything for granted.
Chasson Randle scored 22 points, Josh Powell added 16 and sixth-seeded Stanford used a big second-half run to pull away for a 74-63 win over Washington State in the first round of the Pac-12 tournament Wednesday night.
Johnny Dawkins will not get caught up in the bracketology business or the chances his Stanford team has of reaching the NCAA tournament.
Seattle Seahawks All-Pro cornerback and former Stanford standout Richard Sherman gave the Cardinal a pep talk about "seizing the moment" before facing Colorado on Wednesday night.
Stanford's rough week in the desert ended with the Cardinal watching No. 3 Arizona celebrate clinching the Pac-12 regular-season championship.