- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Chattanooga Times Free Press
Latest Chattanooga Times Free Press Items
Gov. Bill Haslam says his administration is talking again with officials from Volkswagen.
The foundation of Chattanooga's downtown showpiece waterfront is sinking into the Tennessee River.
Three Volkswagen employees have withdrawn their federal lawsuit challenging what they called "a backroom deal" between the United Auto Workers and the automobile manufacturer to create a union at the Chattanooga plant.
Two former professors at a Dayton college named for one of creationism's most famous defenders are suing to get their jobs back after rejecting the school's amended statement of belief.
Tennessee Temple University is a step closer to relocating on the sprawling campus of Woodland Park Baptist Church in Chattanooga.
A decision by a federal judge in Chattanooga to take senior status later this year means his seat will be open.
The Tennessee Valley Authority says 750 employees have retired or resigned through a voluntary incentive program, another 1,000 vacant positions are being eliminated and more cuts are on the way.
Police in Memphis say bystanders helped subdue a pedestrian who climbed into a squad car and reached for an officer's gun.
Student dissent is heating up in a controversy over beliefs about Adam and Eve at the Dayton college named for one of creationism's most famous defenders.