- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Chattanooga Times Free Press
Latest Chattanooga Times Free Press Items
Despite protesting parents, Hamilton County officials approved a recommendation to omit two proposed school projects.
Dozens of parents and students have gathered in front of the Hamilton County courthouse to protest a proposed budget that omits funding for a new Chattanooga School for the Liberal Arts.
The Hamilton County Board of Education has voted to sue the City of Chattanooga over $11 million in unpaid liquor taxes.
Chattanooga Mayor Andy Berke's violence reduction plan has kicked off with letters that were sent to 25 convicted offenders on probation.
A University of Tennessee at Chattanooga professor says researchers need to keep an eye on the amount of prescription medicines that make it into the Tennessee River.
Tourism officials in the northwest Georgia town of Ringgold are exploring the idea of launching a drone to film festivities at the upcoming 1890s Day Jamboree.
Officials with Coca-Cola Bottling Co. United are looking at expanding in Chattanooga.
A legal opinion released by Tennessee Attorney General Robert Cooper says the law requires cities across the state to pay any unremitted liquor taxes to school districts.
A Chattanooga mother has pleaded guilty to child abuse in the 2006 death of her daughter.