- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Chauncey Billups Items
Antonio McDyess refused to let the Pistons get to the brink of elimination.
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (AP) — Kevin Garnett led the Boston Celtics to their first win on the road in the playoffs.
BOSTON (AP) - The Detroit Pistons proved that a visiting team can win in Boston. Now they can reach the NBA Finals without having to do it again.
Few things seem to be as certain as the abilities of the latest crop of professional basketball players on draft night. But trips to the green room and golden ticket contracts just as easily can lead to red faces and end-of-the-bench blues, and those feelings are only amplified by the NBA Draft's lottery phase.