- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Chavez Myers Items
Six teens face murder charges in the fatal stabbing of an 18-year-old who was killed at the Woodley Park Metro Station after confronting a group who robbed him earlier in the night, prosecutors said Wednesday.
People who were in the group of young men arrested and charged in connection with the armed robbery and stabbing death of a teen at the Woodley Park Metro Station gave police detailed descriptions of the robbery, according to court documents.
Four teenagers will be charged as adults with robberies linked to the recent fatal stabbing of another teen in the Woodley Park Metro Station, according to prosecutors.
An 18-year-old killed during a melee in the Woodley Park Metro Station on Saturday was fighting to protect a friend who was being badly beaten after they confronted a group of teens that earlier had robbed him, according to court records filed Monday.