- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Chelsea E. Manning
After being sentenced to 35 years at Leavenworth for betraying his country, Pfc. Bradley Manning said he wants to live as a woman. This reality show drama would normally be an asterisk in an embarrassing case for the American military. The absurd request, however, will get mainstream recognition now that The Associated Press announced that all media who follow its vaulted guide should refer to him as “her” and Bradley as “Chelsea.” The political correctness in journalism has hit an all-time low.
The attorney for Army Pvt. Bradley Manning — the convicted soldier who now wants the world to call him Chelsea Manning — says his client is more than willing to pay for estrogen treatments himself, if the military allows.