- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Chelsea E. Manning
After being sentenced to 35 years at Leavenworth for betraying his country, Pfc. Bradley Manning said he wants to live as a woman. This reality show drama would normally be an asterisk in an embarrassing case for the American military. The absurd request, however, will get mainstream recognition now that The Associated Press announced that all media who follow its vaulted guide should refer to him as “her” and Bradley as “Chelsea.” The political correctness in journalism has hit an all-time low.
The attorney for Army Pvt. Bradley Manning — the convicted soldier who now wants the world to call him Chelsea Manning — says his client is more than willing to pay for estrogen treatments himself, if the military allows.