- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Chelsea E. Manning
After being sentenced to 35 years at Leavenworth for betraying his country, Pfc. Bradley Manning said he wants to live as a woman. This reality show drama would normally be an asterisk in an embarrassing case for the American military. The absurd request, however, will get mainstream recognition now that The Associated Press announced that all media who follow its vaulted guide should refer to him as “her” and Bradley as “Chelsea.” The political correctness in journalism has hit an all-time low.
The attorney for Army Pvt. Bradley Manning — the convicted soldier who now wants the world to call him Chelsea Manning — says his client is more than willing to pay for estrogen treatments himself, if the military allows.