- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Chelsea Gray
No. 7 Duke is looking for ways to make up for a series of backcourt-crippling injuries. No. 14 North Carolina is still trying to solve some of its up-and-down ways.
Duke says point guard Chelsea Gray has had surgery on her right knee.
Tricia Liston and Duke did quite well in their first game since Chelsea Gray's season-ending knee injury.
Virginia coach Joanne Boyle thought it was one of the Cavaliers' worst games of the season, and Faith Randolph also felt her team didn't play very well.
Duke point guard Chelsea Gray will miss the rest of the season after breaking her kneecap.
Boston College coach Erik Johnson is eager to see how much his team will benefit from a rough week against the nation's elite.
Maryland certainly knows what it takes to beat Duke at Cameron Indoor Stadium.
DURHAM, N.C. (AP) - Duke says point guard Chelsea Gray has had surgery on her right knee.