- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Chelsea Piers Items
Police have identified the body of a man found floating on the Manhattan side of the Hudson River as that of a fashion designer who was reported missing last week.
A designer who did costumes for such Broadway shows as "Swing," ''Promises, Promises" and "Evita" died after he apparently fell into the Hudson River while trying to board his boat in Manhattan, police said.
The children at the Sandy Hook Elementary School won't be returning to classes for another week, but officials from the town, school district and local agencies are doing their best in the meantime to keep them occupied following a massacre at their school two weeks ago.