- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford insists he has dried out, vows sobriety test
- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Cheryl Cole
The cosmetics and beauty company L'Oreal was left "gobsmacked" after Adele reportedly walked away from a roughly $19 million (12 million pounds sterling) contract to be the makeup giant's new face.
Girls Aloud are back together and hitting the road.
U.K. singer Emeli Sande has married boyfriend Adam Gouragine.
The stars of the romantic comedy "What to Expect When You're Expecting" had plenty of praise for each other _ and a warning about making out on the hood of a car _ during the film's British premiere in London on Tuesday.
"I don't want my name anywhere near another brand. I don't wanna be tainted or haunted. I think it's shameful when you sell out," she said.
Cole says getting back together feels "really normal, like nothing changed, like we didn't take three years away."