- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Cheryl Cole
The cosmetics and beauty company L'Oreal was left "gobsmacked" after Adele reportedly walked away from a roughly $19 million (12 million pounds sterling) contract to be the makeup giant's new face.
Girls Aloud are back together and hitting the road.
U.K. singer Emeli Sande has married boyfriend Adam Gouragine.
The stars of the romantic comedy "What to Expect When You're Expecting" had plenty of praise for each other _ and a warning about making out on the hood of a car _ during the film's British premiere in London on Tuesday.
"I don't want my name anywhere near another brand. I don't wanna be tainted or haunted. I think it's shameful when you sell out," she said.
Cole says getting back together feels "really normal, like nothing changed, like we didn't take three years away."