- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Cheryl Jackson
Maryland Live became a 24-hour casino at 8 a.m. Thursday. Gone are the days of shutting its doors at 2 a.m. during the week, or 4 a.m. on a Saturday night.
Former Illinois Gov. Rod R. Blagojevich called Oprah Winfrey a kingmaker who could influence voters as he mulled naming the talk-show host to President Obama's former Senate seat, according to an FBI tape played Monday at his corruption trial.