- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Chester Pitts
Time to get to work.
@-Text.normal:MARCO ISLAND, Fla. (AP) | Don't buy that car. Shorten that vacation. Eat at home.
Don't buy that car. Shorten that vacation. Eat at home.
Pete Carroll has his first dilemma with the Seahawks, and his return to the NFL hasn't even started for real yet.
"Yeah, this is a time we need to be working out and getting ready for the season," said guard Chester Pitts, a nine-year vet. "We need to be at the facilities working hard. A lot of guys are doing it on their own, but it's not the same thing."
All I could tell them is to hang tight," Pitts said.