- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Chet Gladchuck
The Military Bowl will match a team from the Atlantic Coast Conference against one from Conference USA and will be played Dec. 27. ESPN will broadcast the afternoon game.
"Those who attend will find Memorial Stadium to be historic, fan friendly, and designed to promote a wonderful family environment," said Chet Gladchuck, the academy's director of athletics.