- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Extra charge on the bill reminds everyone who's paying
Topic - Chet Gladchuck
The Military Bowl will match a team from the Atlantic Coast Conference against one from Conference USA and will be played Dec. 27. ESPN will broadcast the afternoon game.
"Those who attend will find Memorial Stadium to be historic, fan friendly, and designed to promote a wonderful family environment," said Chet Gladchuck, the academy's director of athletics.