- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
Latest Chet Gladchuk Items
Navy accepted an invitation to play football in the Big East, starting in 2015.
Navy is headed to the Big East, giving up more than 130 years of football independence to join a conference that is in the middle of a massive overhaul.
The Big East is ready to start adding members after spending the last month and a half losing them.
In an attempt to rebound from four defections, Big East presidents voted Tuesday to invite specific football-only and all-sport schools to join the conference.
The Big East wants to expand to 12 football teams "the sooner the better."
The Big East wants to expand to 12 football teams and "the sooner the better."
As college football teetered on the precipice of massive conference realignment, Navy athletic director Chet Gladchuk continued quiet, forward-thinking conversations he has maintained with several leagues for the past year.
Navy's football team will convene for its first preseason practice Wednesday, just as it did the past several years.
The Navy lacrosse job opened precisely a month ago. At the time, Rick Sowell casually thought the position could be a great opportunity.