- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Chet
“Turbo,” a computer-generated kids tale about an ordinary garden snail who dreams of becoming lightning fast, will appeal to young children, without making adults want to drive Twizzler rods through their brains.
Although a sequel to 2010's "Piranha 3D" seems entirely superfluous, don't tell that to the target demo of gorehounds and softcore-deprived teens (if they still exist) who may still take some notice. Regardless, the sub-par franchise installment "Piranha 3DD" will quickly sink beneath the waves to find a suitable resting place in video, where it will surely tempt younger viewers to outwit the R-rated restrictions.