- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Chevrolet Spark
The all-new 2013 Chevrolet Spark, a city car offered in bold hues such as Jalapeno, Salsa Red, Lemonade, Denim Blue and Techno Pink, will pace nearly 10,000 runners in The Color Run this Saturday and Sunday at the Aviator Sports Center in Brooklyn, the first of numerous Spark-paced races across the country.
Chevrolet and The Color Run today announced a sponsorship deal that makes the Spark - Chevrolet's first mini car for the U.S. and Canadian markets - the official vehicle and pace car for The Color Run through 2013.