- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest chevrolet Items
Former Louisville councilman Hal Heiner is entering next year's race for governor and is teaming with another urban Republican as his running mate, former state GOP chairman Bob Gable said Monday.
Two classic Corvettes re-emerged Monday from a giant sinkhole that gobbled up those and six other prized vehicles still trapped beneath the National Corvette Museum in Kentucky.
The North American Free Trade Agreement has been good for Eugenio Madero's company. Now he's hoping that a deeper plunge into economic integration, focused on Mexican energy, will be even better.
NASCAR and Chevrolet are investigating a fire inside the pace car during Saturday night's exhibition race at Daytona International Speedway.
Chip Ganassi is making another manufacturer switch, taking his sports car program to Ford to run the new EcoBoost engine package next year.
Katherine Legge threatened legal action over her termination from Dragon Racing on Wednesday, one day after the team said Sebastian Saavedra had been hired to drive the No. 6 this IndyCar season.
IndyCar has released Lotus from its contract, leaving Chevrolet and Honda as the only two engine suppliers for the upcoming season.
Chevrolet unveiled its 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup car Thursday.
Since a blown engine knocked him out of the Daytona 500 to start the Sprint Cup season, it's taken Jeff Gordon 20 races to drive into contention for NASCAR's postseason.