- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Cheyenne Jackson Items
Merwin Foard has one of the oddest jobs on Broadway: He gets paid not to perform.
One makes a video with Steve Buscemi and rockers Vampire Weekend. Another gets shout-outs from Whoopi Goldberg and Brooke Shields. A third hobnobs over cocktails with an actor from "The Sopranos."
If getting dressed up to go to a crowded bar with the entire city isn't your idea of a special evening, then Washington's Woolly Mammoth Theatre has the answer for a unique New Year's Eve.
These are not fun days for Cheyenne Jackson when it comes to his diet. He faces more restrictions on what goes in his mouth than an Olympic athlete.
Alicia Silverstone is coming back to Broadway _ in a romantic comedy set in the porn industry.
The star-studded West Coast performance of the gay marriage play "8" led by George Clooney and Brad Pitt will be heard again this month _ on radio and online.
A star-studded Cannes gala attended by the likes of Kylie Minogue and Janet Jackson has raised a record-breaking $11 million for AIDS research, organizers said Friday.
President Barack Obama heads to Broadway next month as part of a double bill with former President Bill Clinton _ and the stars will be out to welcome them.
Cheyenne Jackson is stepping into the void left this year by the absence of AMC's "Mad Men."