- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
Latest Cheyenne Jackson Items
One makes a video with Steve Buscemi and rockers Vampire Weekend. Another gets shout-outs from Whoopi Goldberg and Brooke Shields. A third hobnobs over cocktails with an actor from "The Sopranos."
If getting dressed up to go to a crowded bar with the entire city isn't your idea of a special evening, then Washington's Woolly Mammoth Theatre has the answer for a unique New Year's Eve.
These are not fun days for Cheyenne Jackson when it comes to his diet. He faces more restrictions on what goes in his mouth than an Olympic athlete.
Alicia Silverstone is coming back to Broadway _ in a romantic comedy set in the porn industry.
The star-studded West Coast performance of the gay marriage play "8" led by George Clooney and Brad Pitt will be heard again this month _ on radio and online.
A star-studded Cannes gala attended by the likes of Kylie Minogue and Janet Jackson has raised a record-breaking $11 million for AIDS research, organizers said Friday.
President Barack Obama heads to Broadway next month as part of a double bill with former President Bill Clinton _ and the stars will be out to welcome them.
Cheyenne Jackson is stepping into the void left this year by the absence of AMC's "Mad Men."
Several big names will perform the romantic musical comedy "She Loves Me" as part of a one-night-only benefit in New York for the Roundabout Theatre Company.