- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Chiara
Public Advocate Bill de Blasio has been elected mayor of New York, becoming the first Democrat since 1989 to be chosen to lead the nation's largest city.
New York City Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg, in an interview published Saturday, blasted Democratic mayoral front-runner Bill de Blasio for running a "racist" campaign after posing in a photo with his biracial family, Politico reported.