- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Chicago Bears
Standing a sturdy 6-foot-7, Packers pass rusher Julius Peppers poses an imposing sight to opposing linemen even without pads.
The Capitals crossed off another item from their off-season to-do list with the hiring of a new coaching staff for the AHL's Hershey Bears.
The Chicago Bears have claimed offensive lineman Michael Ola off waivers after he was released by the Miami Dolphins.
Armed with a new contract, wide receiver Brandon Marshall expects nothing less of himself than what he's given the Chicago Bears over the past two seasons. On and off the field.
The Chicago Bears and Pro Bowl receiver Brandon Marshall agreed to a three-year contract extension through the 2017 season on Monday.
The Chicago Bears touted their rookie class for its versatility. They showed it off a bit Friday on their first day of rookie minicamp.
The Chicago Bears and first-round draft pick Kyle Fuller have agreed to a four-year contract that includes an option for a fifth season.
The 5-foot-11, 190-pound Fuller started 42 of 50 games at Virginia Tech and had 129 solo tackles along with six interceptions, 21 pass break ups and four forced fumbles in his career. He had 24 tackles, broke up 10 passes and picked off two in nine games last season.
The Chicago Bears have agreed to a four-year contract with second-round draft pick Ego Ferguson.
The Chicago Bears have announced deals with nine undrafted free agents, highlighted by former Northern Illinois quarterback Jordan Lynch.
Phil Emery still sees some holes, some issues to address, so the Chicago Bears' general manager wasn't quite ready to declare the makeover on defense complete.
It's been all about the defense through the first three rounds for the Chicago Bears, and there still are some holes to fill as the draft winds wraps up on Saturday.
The Chicago Bears needed a viable safety candidate after drafting Arizona running back K'Deem Carey in the fourth round Saturday, so general manager Phil Emery did something he says he's reluctant to do: He made a deal.
Kyle Fuller thinks he is stepping into an ideal situation with the Chicago Bears.
The Bears selected Virginia Tech cornerback and Baltimore native Kyle Fuller with the 14th overall selection in the NFL Draft.