- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Chicago Bears Items
The case of a Chicago woman accused of killing the pregnant girlfriend of former Chicago Bears player Shaun Gayle is in the hands of a jury.
A day after ruling Baylor freshman Perry Jones ineligible for accepting improper benefits, the NCAA said Thursday that the school was wrong in criticizing how the case was handled and suggesting there were similarities to problems at Auburn and Ohio State.
Baylor freshman Perry Jones was declared ineligible by the NCAA on Wednesday after an investigation about whether Jones or his family received preferential treatment or improper benefits from an AAU coach before enrolling in college.
Former Chicago Bears player Shaun Gayle has testified at the trial of a woman accused of killing his pregnant girlfriend.
Mike Ditka can't see which play is coming.
The Chicago Bears released veteran defensive tackle Tommie Harris on Monday, cutting loose a three-time Pro Bowl pick who had struggled in recent years because of injuries.
Family and friends remembered former Chicago Bears safety Dave Duerson as a generous man whose caring nature belied his reputation as a ferocious hitter on the 1985 Chicago Bears championship team.
Friends and family are paying their respects to former Chicago Bears safety Dave Duerson at a memorial at a Chicago church on Saturday.
When the NFL and the players' union agreed to federal mediation, they knew it was voluntary.