- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Latest Chicago Bears Items
Minutes into his new job, Tony Dungy did what he was hired to do: He offered an opinion.
Colorado and Nebraska will meet one more time as members of the Big 12 before they head off to different leagues and the game is setting up like one of those day-after-Thanksgiving throwdowns of yesteryear.
A gift guide to the best in video games including the Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, NBA 2K 11, Call of Duty: Black Ops Prestige Edition and Golden Eye 007.
During perhaps the most tumultuous season in franchise history, the Minnesota Vikings were looking for a steady hand and a calming voice to guide them through the rest of this rocky year.
If the Chicago Bears find a way to stop Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick, it could be the confirmation of their status as a contender.
Aaron Rodgers threw for 301 yards with three of his four touchdown passes to Greg Jennings, besting Brett Favre and Minnesota for the second time this season and sending the Green Bay Packers to a 31-3 victory over the skidding Vikings on Sunday.
Brandon Marshall and Chad Pennington stood next to one another on the sideline during the third quarter, wearing T-shirts and caps, grim looks on their faces.
The friendly confines of Wrigley Field are a little too tight for the Big Ten.
Illinois and Northwestern agreed Friday to run every offensive play toward the same end zone in their showdown at Wrigley Field this weekend to avoid the possibility of players running into a padded brick wall at the other end of the field.